Thursday, May 20, 2010

Novel Project

                                            Sample chapter
           
             I just graduated High School. Life so far been hard. My moms and paps died 8 years ago. My life has been ruin. I've shot somebody, because he was goin ta shot me first. I was in a gang. I been shot 3 times. So far my life has been fuc*** up. But now im makin it better. Im gettin a education. Im gettin my diplomas. I had a job for 2 years. I got my own apartment.

               As soon as i threw my hat up in the air, i felt happiness. I felt a sign of relief. I feel like i completed something which nobody in my family really did. I felt glad. My life became better.Over the summer i been chillin tryin not ta get in any trouble.

       Now im in colleage. My roomate is a girl. Shes fine. We both got the same classes. Shes Black and hispanic too. I actually got her pregnant 5 months into the semester. Yo its not my falt,she was to fine. She overwhelmed me. Matter of fact let me bring it back. Her name was Jennifer Martinez. I told about my life and she told me bout hers. I actually made her a song. I was a rapper too. I knew all of drakes songs. I used my mind and made raps that were sick. They called me D jeff.

      My teachers would be buggin, talkin bout im fail, i be tryin to fight them. They tried ta get me kicked off Campus. I be sellin drugs and guns on campus. They had no proof so they got fired. 2 months into me and Jennifers shomphore year, she was givin birth to my baby son. Clarence Jefferson or C.J. My new professier is a ex- convict. Hes been ta jail for robbin a pregant woman with twins but she beat the sh** out of him with her stomach. Than he punch her in the face and knock her out. He was serving 5-10 in Sing Sing. He teaches me Chemistry. He told me about his life and it was worser than mines. My girl Jennifer was takin the same class. My other class and hers was Music. We actually made our own cds and recored with real rappers. But let me stop before i ruin  the rest of the story for you. I got Hw,Test,Studies,a girl friend,a baby, and a job with 2 more years of collage. Im screwed.

No comments: