Thursday, January 14, 2010

journal entrys 1,2,3,4 and 5:kenny

     
September 14,1963


Today it was so hot I tried to find somewhere thats cold and refreshing. Somewhere thats not so humid. So I went to go relax under the magnolia tree. It was so refreshing cause the shade of the tree provided me some cool,relaxing air. Then Byron and Joetta started running over saying "Move over !" "Im hot too" than I was angry cause they this comein over here, taking all the fresh,cool, and relaxing air away. Than i just kinda fell asleep and started sleep walkin. 

 September 13,1963


   Today it was still hot, so went to the lake. Than grandma sands said "If y'all are going to the water, you stay away from Collier's Landing. A couple of years ago, Miss Thomas's little boy Jimmy got caught up in some kinda whirlpool there and they didn't find that poor soul's body for three days." I saw 2 signs with 2 arrows. One said " Public Swimming" and the other sign said " WARING ! NO TRESPASSING ! NO SWIMMING ! PUBLIC ENTREE ! signed Joe Collier". I said " oh man ! colliers landing" Lets go" I knew Joey was gonna snitch

No comments: