Thursday, November 12, 2009

HW#31

The name of the song is "I KNOW I CAN" by Nas. I picked this song because it reminds me of my first elementary school "MAHALIA JACKSON ACADEMY" P.S.123.WE singed the song at all the award ceremonies we had.The first part goes like this"BE-BE boys and girls listen up,you can be anything in the world,god we trust, architect,doctor,or maybe an actress,but nothing comes easy it takes much practice like,I met a woman who's becoming a star ,she was very beatiful leading people and ha,singing songs lena horn but the younger version , hanging out with the wrong person ,got a strung on that sh**,snifing up drugs all in the nose coulda died so young now looks ugly and old, no fun cause when she reaches for hugs people hold there breath cause she smell like prosion and death,watch the company you keep and the crowd you bring,they came to do drugs and you came to sing so if you gonna be the be the best I'ma tell you how throw your hands in the air and take a vow.I KNOW I CAN ... BE WHAT I WANT A I WANNA BE... IF I WORK HARD IT... I'LL BE WHAT I WANNA BE".This song sends out a message telling us that you can be what you put your mind to if you put your mind to it. You have to hang out with the right crowd cause if you dont you'll still be behind while others are ahead.Be what you want be not what others want you be.

1 comment:

Editor said...

Nicholas-
What is the past tense of "sing"? Do you have spaces after all your punctuation?
Mr. Enders